Who Does Alli Think She Is!!
Exscuse me, but Eli and Alli haven't even talked this whole season yet alli has had such a big influence on eli and clares relationship!! (yes i relize i didn't put eclare, i said eli and clare instead to enphsyse the breakup) Like dont try and put ur 2 cents in Alli! I know that she was just trying to help but if i were Eli i would wobble my hurt body over there and say " Hey Alli, SHUT UP!". I think tht she shouldnt have took clare home at the end and let her relax and think, she doesn't need to go have fun after all tht drama what she needs is to think things through!  If you have comments plz share them below!!   BTW, why is it tht chantay was there for jenna's water breaking and holly j wetting herself, like do the writers like her being in awkward situations!!!  
blog
TeenNick | Post | Who Does Alli Think She Is!!

Kira<3'sMunroChambers  created this post 39 months ago

Exscuse me, but Eli and Alli haven't even talked this whole season yet alli has had such a big influence on eli and clares relationship!! (yes i relize i didn't put eclare, i said eli and clare instead to enphsyse the breakup) Like dont try and put ur 2 cents in Alli! I know that she was just trying to help but if i were Eli i would wobble my hurt body over there and say " Hey Alli, SHUT UP!". I think tht she shouldnt have took clare home at the end and let her relax and think, she doesn't need to go have fun after all tht drama what she needs is to think things through! 

If you have comments plz share them below!!  

BTW, why is it tht chantay was there for jenna's water breaking and holly j wetting herself, like do the writers like her being in awkward situations!!!  

Exscuse me, but Eli and Alli haven't even talked this whole season yet alli has had such a big influence on eli and clares relationship!! (yes i relize i didn't put eclare, i said eli and clare instead to enphsyse the breakup) Like dont try and put ur 2 cents in Alli! I know that she was just trying to help but if i were Eli i would wobble my hurt body over there and say " Hey Alli, SHUT UP!". I think tht she shouldnt have took clare home at the end and let her relax and think, she doesn't need to go have fun after all tht drama what she needs is to think things through!  If you have comments plz share them below!!   BTW, why is it tht chantay was there for jenna's water breaking and holly j wetting herself, like do the writers like her being in awkward situations!!!  

62%

Flag
URL: 
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

Community Posts
Community Posts

Degrassi Recap: 'Thunderstruck&#x27; Parts 1 ...

Created by TeenNick Admin 1 day ago

50% thumbs up  |  0 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

TeenNick Top 10 Fresh Artist Interview: Nico &...

Created by TeenNick Admin 3 days ago

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

TeenNick Top 10: Vote For Your Favorite Videos, Ni...

Created by TeenNick Admin 4 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  1 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  2 share(s)

Degrassi Recap: 'Believe: Part 2'

Created by TeenNick Admin 8 days ago

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

Degrassi Recap: 'Believe: Part 1'

Created by TeenNick Admin 11 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  3 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

TeenNick Top 10: Your Favorite Videos, Every Witch...

Created by TeenNick Admin 11 days ago

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

People Who Like It