Embarassing Moments: Degrassi
There were a number of scenes in Degrassi where I almost cried from embarassment for that character... If I were in their situation, I would die from the shock. Haha. Do you have such moments? Mine: When the teacher found the vibrator in Clare's book bag in the middle of class. When Declan listened to the angry voice message that Holly J sent in front of her. When Riley made a negative remark about the painting in front of the artist, Zane's friend. When Bianca ripped open Adam's shirt. Just to name a few...
blog
TeenNick | Post | Embarassing Moments: Degrassi

There were a number of scenes in Degrassi where I almost cried from embarassment for that character... If I were in their situation, I would die from the shock. Haha.

Do you have such moments?

Mine:

When the teacher found the vibrator in Clare's book bag in the middle of class.

When Declan listened to the angry voice message that Holly J sent in front of her.

When Riley made a negative remark about the painting in front of the artist, Zane's friend.

When Bianca ripped open Adam's shirt.

Just to name a few...

There were a number of scenes in Degrassi where I almost cried from embarassment for that character... If I were in their situation, I would die from the shock. Haha. Do you have such moments? Mine: When the teacher found the vibrator in Clare's book bag in the middle of class. When Declan listened to the angry voice message that Holly J sent in front of her. When Riley made a negative remark about the painting in front of the artist, Zane's friend. When Bianca ripped open Adam's shirt. Just to name a few...

100%

Flag
URL: 
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

Community Posts
Community Posts

TeenNick Top 10: Your Favorite Videos Plus Some Mo...

Created by TeenNick Admin 3 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  0 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

Degrassi Recap: 'Thunderstruck' Parts 1 ...

Created by TeenNick Admin 6 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  19 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

TeenNick Top 10 Fresh Artist Interview: Nico &...

Created by TeenNick Admin 8 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  0 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

TeenNick Top 10: Vote For Your Favorite Videos, Ni...

Created by TeenNick Admin 9 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  1 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  2 share(s)

Degrassi Recap: 'Believe: Part 2'

Created by TeenNick Admin 13 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  4 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

Degrassi Recap: 'Believe: Part 1'

Created by TeenNick Admin 16 days ago

50% thumbs up  |  3 comment(s)

0 view(s)  |  0 share(s)

People Who Like It