Does any actualy like Bianca?????
I really want to know b/c i dont like her AT ALL!!!! she is just so stupid and i cant stand her. and its because of what happened with Drew in the boliler room.  i just have never liked her sence she came on the show i dont even get why they have her on the show she dosent seem like a really big character other then her and Drew going out right now. I just dont get why they have to have her. she is kinda snooty if you think about it. and it seems like she thinks that she is better then other ppl. if she didnt act the way she did then i might like her.  another thing tht bug's me is tht she was so judgmental to Adam when she found out he was a girl. i just think tht she is really judgmental. what do you guys think about Bianca????
blog
TeenNick | Topic | Does any actualy like Bianca?????

Discussion

I really want to know b/c i dont like her AT ALL!!!! she is just so stupid and i cant stand her. and its because of what happened with Drew in the boliler room.  i just have never liked her sence she came on the show i dont even get why they have her on the show she dosent seem like a really big character other then her and Drew going out right now. I just dont get why they have to have her. she is kinda snooty if you think about it. and it seems like she thinks that she is better then other ppl. if she didnt act the way she did then i might like her.  another thing tht bug's me is tht she was so judgmental to Adam when she found out he was a girl. i just think tht she is really judgmental. what do you guys think about Bianca????

100%

Flag
Comments