10 little things that bother me about Degrassi season 10
       1. Seriously? Adam can't tie a tie? Before WLTO I've seen him a wear a tie on multiple occasions and you're telling me that somebody else tied it for him everytime? perhaps maybe his mommy right after she tied his shoes? 2. Why the need to call a taxi Fiona? Aren't you rich? Shouldn't she have a car? Maybe this was explained and I never bothered to pay attention. She probably doesn't have a license because she was caught drinking and driving. That's what I keep telling myself. 3. Is Drew a good guy, a bad guy, or is he just stupid? After everything that happened between Bianca and his brother Adam, you would think Drew would show some signs of loyalty and stay away from her! Not only that but he's only with her because no other girl will have him. Gee, he is such a gentleman. I bet their grandkids are gonna love that story. (p.s. I adore Drew and Bianca as a couple but I'm just wondering what the writers intend on doing with his character. He's all ov...
blog
TeenNick | Topic | 10 little things that bother me about Degrassi season 10

Discussion

1. Seriously? Adam can't tie a tie? Before WLTO I've seen him a wear a tie on multiple occasions and you're telling me that somebody else tied it for him everytime? perhaps maybe his mommy right after she tied his shoes?

2. Why the need to call a taxi Fiona? Aren't you rich? Shouldn't she have a car? Maybe this was explained and I never bothered to pay attention. She probably doesn't have a license because she was caught drinking and driving. That's what I keep telling myself.

3. Is Drew a good guy, a bad guy, or is he just stupid? After everything that happened between Bianca and his brother Adam, you would think Drew would show some signs of loyalty and stay away from her! Not only that but he's only with her because no other girl will have him. Gee, he is such a gentleman. I bet their grandkids are gonna love that story. (p.s. I adore Drew and Bianca as a couple but I'm just wondering what the writers intend on doing with his character. He's all over the place.)

4. Sav needs to stop dressing up as things!(Elvis, Cupid, etc.) Enough Said!

5. There are too many people in the credits that don't have a reason to be there. I haven't seen Owen in a really really long time. Chante, don't even get me started on her. Declan...is he ever coming back? I hear Landon has a new show so I'm thinking not. so why torture us Declan fans if he may never come back? And I'm debating on whether Cory Lee should be in the credits. They should replace all those people with Morty. He gets more screen time than all those people combined.

6. Anya's Mom's cancer. I'm not sure how the Degrassi timeline works but doesn't it seem like her mom only had cancer for a short period of time? I also don't know how cancer works but I thought it lasted a while...I could be wrong.

7. Eclare is not GOD! Eclare is a highschool couple that will probably eventually break up. And if you really want to get technical, Eclairs(different spelling) are little hot dog shaped pastries. (Eli and Clare make up my 2nd favorite couple this season but I'm kinda getting tired of them. I just need a break, and a 2 episode break is not enough...but I do LOVE them...please fangirls DO NOT yell at me)

8. From the promo for Jesus Etc. I see that there is going to be another band formed. Why must every degrassi character have musical talent? I just don't get it! I guess since there IS another band, wouldn't it be cool if Adam was in it? WOULDN'T IT? He plays bass I think...or something like that. I guess that last part wasn't a rant but it was just me being hopeful!

9. How could Dr. Chris not know that Anya was not in college? Anya is the worst liar! GEEZ! "My college seminar at college..." Who says that? lol ( I would just like to add that Samantha Munro is my favorite actress on the show. She can cry like no other)

10. Jenna! I'm not going to list everything that I dislike about her because then I'd be typing for hours, but I hate that she was so judgemental towards Bianca. I would have to say Degrassi would do so much better without her. It's weird because I hated KC but now I like him again. Don't ask me why. I will never like Jenna unless she pulls a 180 and becomes a different person. Kinda like Holly J but not. because I always liked Holly J even when she was insulting to everyone who didn't deserve it. At least HJ was funny. Jenna is just irritating.

I have to say that season 10 is one of my FAVORITES(along with 3,4,6, and 9) and I just thought I would share the few things that bother me!

Please feel free to add your own opinions!!!

100%

Flag
Comments